From Open Watcom
This page contains a list of current development projects. Note that not all of them are being actively worked on at any particular point in time.
- C++ Compiler and Library - All things C++
- Safer C Library - Implementation of draft standard TR 24731
- C99 Compliance - Ongoing project to improve compliance with ISO/IEC 9899:1999
- POSIX Support - Ongoing project to extend compatibility with the Single UNIX Specification and IEEE Std 1003.1
- Debugging Format Interoperability - Improve and extend interoperability with other toolchains
- Long Filenames CLIB Extension - Add Long Filename support to Open Watcom for the 16-bit and 32-bit DOS libraries
- wasm - Improve the Open Watcom x86 assembler
- Standard C Library Tests - Tests of C runtime libraries
- Version 2 Todo List - Things to do for Open Watcom 2.0
- Linux Port - A list of requirements for porting the Watcom compiler to Linux
- Porting GUI to GTK - A list of requirements for porting the Watcom GUI tools to GTK
Articles in category "Projects"There are 11 articles in this category.